Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Angels of Heaven

Have you ever lost someone you loved? Like your best friend??
Yeah, I have.


My bestfriend Ika has passed away on 30 November 2011.
 She's a pretty woman, always smile and never angry. She's a best sister and daughter to her family..and also best friend to me...
I still clearly remember the last time we met in the month of fasting. Me picked her at station, then going to Nenot's house and having dinner together with ours friend like Lia, Ifed, and Nenot too.  She's very expressive when I gave them a uniform for my wedding. She said all thing that must prepared by them before going to my wedding like buying a train or plane tickets from Jakarta , make a dress, make-up at salon, and also how they will come to my wedding. She looks excited. I can imagine how beautiful them wearing that dress. 

Ika
This is the last picture we take on August 2011. She looks beautiful with her new hijab, she said to me that she will trying to wearing hijab consistently. Subhanallah... I know she will. :)

At the end of October 2011, when i'm in Balikpapan for my work interview, my friend Inna sent a message to me that Ika fainted and was taken at hospital. We're very worried about Ika, coz there's no family there. Luckily we have a friend, Nenot, who taking care of her. Almost everyday we always communicate about Ika's condition, and praying for her health. Her condition is getting worse but she still remember about her birthday and my wedding day. It makes me sad. I just want her to get better again. 

Honestly, I'm sad cause some of my bestfriend can't attend to my wedding especially Ika. Me and my husband have plans to go to Jakarta after my wedding to visit Ika in hospital. I have prepared a bithday gift for her. But Allah hasn't permitted me to go there, I got sick and had to be hospitalized for several days. Until at last on the 30'th November,in the afternoon i got news from Nenot that Ika got a comma. Speechless. I can't stop crying and afraid to pick up my phone, it looks like a sign that something bad will come.  

Innalillahi Wa Innailaihi Roji'un...

It's like a bombshell while me on a very bad condition. I don't wanna hear, but I must believe that she's really gone.  Me and my friends go into shock and encourage one another to be steadfast and willing to receive from God's destiny.  I'm sad because I'm not allowed to accompany her to the grave, because the weather was heavy rain and my health conditions have not been recovered. But I promise, before I go to Balikpapan, I will "Ziarah" to her grave, and also visiting her family. 

She will always in my heart, and all people who know her will always remember all the beautiful memories with her and her kindness too. I know that she was smiling, happy there, no pain, no one would that make her sad again, and we believe God has removed her sins and put herself in the most beautiful place...Heaven

It was such a cold night  in  November
that  followed  by a much colder  morning
I feel the shivers each time i remember
but in my heart something will keep burning and beating
 You’re eternal  cause i  believe
You’re  in  the air that i  breathe
and eternal though eyes can’t see
I  feel you’re right here with me

One soul goes and comes in this life circle

a story that goes around with no end
made by love and flesh we’re only mortals
but somehow something will always remain again
 You’re eternal cause i believe
You’re in the air that i breathe
it’s eternal though eyes can’t see
i feel you’re love upon me

Cause eternal you’ll always be

you’re in the air that i breathe
though i can’t see but within me
you’ll always live eternally

and you live eternally

and you live eternally
you’ll always live eternally

though i can’t see but within me

you’ll always live eternally 

-Eternal , Song by Anggun-



We love you, We miss you, Ika.... 





"A good friend is hard to find, hard to lose, and impossible to forget..."






2 comments:

  1. evryone of us maybe suppossed to feel "the lost" of the loved one. i think it happens in order to make someone we love the most are everlast in our heart's feeling :)

    it ok for being loosing, but it'll be everlast in our heart deeply.that's the real love i think. they bring our love till they're die.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah...u're right, sist...
      why i feel ur comment looks like a "curcol" wkwkwkkw

      Delete